A well-built Joomla CMS (Content Management System) web design not only gives you access to and complete control over your site's content and images, it's also a powerful tool for marketing and growth.
- You control your Joomla website - no exceptions & no webmaster needed!
- Effective, easy to use Joomla SEO tools grow with your company.
- Joomla delivers user friendly Internal linking and strong navigation.
- Tags, tagging and tag clouds for unbeatable SEO and control.
- With Joomla, lots of blogging options mean flexible, cutting edge marketing.
- Social Media - Joomla connects you with it all.
- Joomla site Maps - technical and necessary, read more!
For many years, I have been using Easy Profile, a component that extends Joomla's user management by adding custom fields, front-editing, configuring ACL for search/viewing and so forth.
One missing feature is a notification email sent automatically whenever a user updates one of their fields on the front-end.
There is a solution posted on the Easy Profile support forum, but the information is scattered across several posts and is not entirely consistent.
Basically the documented steps are:
- install a blank JSN plugin called 'skeleton'
- replace the code in the skeleton.php file with a function and parameters (see download link belkow that contains everything).
Be sure to replace the dummy email addresses. You can add more emails to the array - just observe the syntax (enclosed in single quotes, separated by comma outside quote).
The plugin will send a bare bones email with the updated field.
I am working on a version that will show all the fields including the updated field.
You can download the plugin with the code here:
Just install it via the Joomla installer. This has not been tested in Joomla 4.
Since moving to Canada, we have maintained our web design and development support for our US clients as well as expanding our Canadian client base. In addition, we have been called into a number of WordPress projects and in the process we have deepened our WordPress toolkit! If you are looking for help with your WordPress site, please contact us. We can help with mobile optimization, design updates/revisions, plugin management and custom plugin development.
If you are looking for a new website and are contemplating using WordPress, we recommend checking out our blog entry on the perennial "WordPress vs..." debate. WordPress may be a good choice, but until you have a strategic sense of how you want your website functions to grow over time, you may risk boxing your organization in.
- Web Design @ London, Ontario
There is tremendous opportunity for web design and development in London, Ontario and tremendous competition as well. Londonn has emerged not only as a technology hub but also as a home for web design firms of all types and sizes, from the very large to small (well - Concerto Designs, for one!), from enterprise solutions to WordPress sites and everything in between.
Concerto Designs thrives in this environment because we offer a focused, efficient approach to providing a unique product model.
Let's start with our product: although we have experience designing and developing web sites in a wide range of platforms, (Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, X-Cart, DNN, and others), we focus above all on providing complete, turnkey solutions using our optimized configurations of the Joomla CMS platform. By turnkey solutions, we mean everything necessary for a well-functioning, optimized, beautifully designed, hand-coded and content-rich web site. We stress content because we know that content is the most valuable - and challenging - asset in developing an effective digital presence.
We also offer flexible development plans that streamline production and costs.
For some businesses, this means a website that features daily specials, product updates, or e-commerce, for others it might involve downloadable brochures, email campaigns with newsletters, blogs, bulletin boards to handle FAQs, or other dynamic content options. However you put your website to work, Joomla CMS allows you complete flexibility and control so that your website and your business grow together. By providing the web solutions that make the most sense for your company, we keep your costs down and your marketing focused. And with Joomla, you can always add new components later.
- Content to Marketing: Joomla Helps You to Connect the Dotsin Home page
Your web design gives your business a face – your content gives your business a voice.
And the best platform for shaping and broadcasting that voice is Joomla.
Well-written content that is crafted and published with Joomla's outstanding editorial tools lets your business and organizational goals come in loud and clear through search engines and social media. Our Joomla’s CMS (Content Management System) web sites provide multiple tools to manage all aspects of content development, publication, and optimization.
After years of developing Joomla sites for clients in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN), South Carolina, and across the country, we have selected an array of extensions and tools that give your site the competitive edge it needs, including:
1. The JCE (Joomla Content Editor) lets you style content, spell-check, insert images, add links, embed pdfs and other attachments, add captions, and much more. No knowledge of html or coding is required at all. The full-featured editor panel lets you perform all editorial tasks easily and efficiently. Images can added directly into content from your desktop or laptop computer.
2. The K2 Content Creation Kit (CCK) brings in the best features of other platforms like Wordpress and Drupal into Joomla, including full-featured blogging capabilities, layout options that can be changed on the fly or varied from page to page, tagging, and extra fields that allow you to add customized maps, contact info, spreadsheet data, and much more.
3. Joomla’s flexible system of modules (typically used in side columns, dialogue boxes, text boxes, header, footers) provide visually rich, flexible snippets that broaden the scope of your messaging.
4. Joomla's built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) features allow you to manage search engine-friendly urls, page titles, metadata, and other structural elements critical to short- and long-term SEO campaigns. By responding quickly and efficiently to shifting visitor traffic and keyword patterns, you can propel your site's page ranking without having to pay expensive SEO consultants.
5. Frequently updated content scores better with search engines - and with repeat visitors. Joomla makes updating and adding content as easy as editing a word document. You choose how often to update modules, add new pages, blogs, specials, or news items. That’s good for search engine visibility, good for visitors and good for business.
Joomla makes managing content simple. With these tools you shape access and create trigger points for visitors to find your site’s most important information.
Before your site launches, we make sure you understand and can use all these Joomla tools.
- Circadian Light Home Page Circadian Light Home Page
- Circadian Light Form Popup Circadian Light Form Popup
- Circadian Light Video Circadian Light Video
- Circadian Light Products page Circadian Light Products page
- Circadian Home Page Circadian Home Page
- Circadian Light Accordian Panels and Tooltips Circadian Light Accordian Panels and Tooltips
- Circadian Google Ads Landing Page Circadian Google Ads Landing Page